Friday, April 27, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell

just might be the most obnoxious woman in the United States. I'm proud to say that I've never watched "The View" -- my ex used to quote Star Jones a lot, which is weird since he is (presumably) a straight man. He is also a misogynist, so perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised that he was watching a show that makes women appear inane.

Anyway, I don't make a habit of watching TV pundits because they rarely have anything useful to say and I don't enjoy eavesdropping on other people's temper fits. However, I can't seem to get away from Rosie O'Donnell's stupid, mean comments about everybody and anybody.

I care about a lot of people's opinions, but none of these people are on TV. So, Rosie, please shut up and go away. And take Ann Coulter with you (second most obnoxious woman in the U.S.). Talk about a match made in Hell!

On a brighter note, it rained yesterday in the ATL, and my newly planted garden looks very perky! Grow, you little tomatoes, grow! Mommy needs her lycopene.

Comments:
I don't know, I think Anne Coulter might top Rosie in my book as the most obnoxious person in America. Not by much, mind you, though.
 
They are certainly "neck-and-neck." Good to hear from you Ms. VE!
 
Will we have to wait another year before you get mad enough to write some more stuff?

I was just wonderin'...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?