Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Violetemily, this is for you

The rules:- You must post with six weird facts or habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on :) - At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.

1) I make up my bed as soon as I get out of it each morning.
2) I have a couple of celebrity crushes on very ordinary-looking actors.
3) I like to eat chocolate while I drink (good) beer.
4) I compost on my fire escape (hope my landlord doesn't read this).
5) I can say "I love you" in Dutch, Spanish, French, and German. (Does that make me a hoochy-mama?)
6) I can stick my entire fist in my mouth (helps to have small hands and a big mouth).

So, Violetemily! How's that for an update? Congrats on graduation, you smarty-pants, you.

Comments:
Yay, an update :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?