Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Could George Clooney be any more perfect?

I think George Clooney might actually be the sexiest man alive...After watching him on the Oscars, I suspect even Bill O'Reilly wants to do him. Hey! Maybe that's why O'Reilly has been so pissed at Clooney. Because Clooney won't give him (O'Reilly) what he needs!

I can hear it now..."come on, George. Talk dirty to me, you hot, leftist, pseudo-patriot! Fill my ears with your immoral, Hollywood slang. Whisper disrespectful limericks featuring Dick Cheney and Condoleeza Rice and a bottle of baby oil! Tell that story about George Bush and the saddle and that young Congressman from Montana! Oh, please!" (an imaginary telephone answering machine message from Bill to George. Clooney, that is. Nobody fantasizes about George Bush -- unless it involves his impeachment).

Shoot. All George Clooney would have to do for me is show up. I'm sayin'! What a man!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?