Monday, February 13, 2006

Itchy Fingers Cheney

Conservatives, take note. Vice President Dick Cheney is going down shooting.

I've been saying all along that the guy is mean and crazy, and I believe the events of this weekend only bolster my assertions. Of all the people to shoot, Cheney practically blows the head off some rich old Republican donor!

Maybe Cheney was having a little blood-flow problem, which caused him to temporarily confuse Whittington with Michael Moore. Perhaps he thought Whittington was a pheasant. Or maybe Cheney really is as mean and crazy as I've been saying.

Lord knows, I love being right...and by that I mean correct, not right-wing. Yucky!

So conservatives, remember the events of this weekend. The Bush Administration really doesn't give a donkey's behind about you or anybody else, and they'd just as soon shoot you as look at you. Now aren't you glad you fixed all those voting machines to make sure Bush got re-elected?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?