Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Kingdom Relationships

The more I think about it, the more I think Bishop Earl Paulk might be onto something with the whole "Kingdom Relationship" idea. I mean, if a "Kingdom Relationship" negates the whole, "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" thing, aren't we all pretty much free and clear?

I'm composing a list of men with whom I would like to have a Kingdom Relationship. This is what I have so far:

1) John Stewart
2) Stephen Colbert (not necessarily in that order, although it makes sense if you consider that John's TV show comes on _before_ Stephen's)
3) The really hot man I saw in a cafe last week (name not available, nor required)
4) George Clooney -- wait! He's not married! Does a "Kingdom Relationship" cover general fornication or would one of us have to be married?

That's enough for now. I don't need a whole stack of restraining orders.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?